The Jam - Direction Reaction Creation (1997 Polydor 5 Disc Collection) Disc 4 Flac & mp3@320
Here comes the next disc by british mod heros The Jam. Disc four of the five disc box ''Direction Reaction Creation'' from the year 1997. Have fun and pump up the volume.
Thank you for sharing this cool music. The Jam were one of the best acts during the musically dismal eighties. The last three tracks and artwork for disk four are missing in the FLAC download...Dwight
Hello Dwight, hmm i don't understand it. I checked the file and downloaded the file again and front, back and disc artwork is inside and the tracklist is also comlete. I compared it again with the original discs from my 5 disc Jam book and everything is okay. Don't know what happened but it looks like it must be on your side. No one else gave me a feedback like this and a lot people have downloaded the files. Hope you can figure it out. Kind regards Frank
Thank you Frank. I discovered that only 63.3 MB was downloaded for part 3. I will try to get all 112 MB this time (my wifi connection has been a little messed up lately).
Disc 4 seems to be the same as Disc 5....
ReplyDeleteHello Chris, thanks for the tip.
DeleteI will send a new link a little
later.
Kind regards
Frank
Thanks for sharing some great music.
ReplyDeleteIt really is appreciated.....
All the best from down under in Australia.
Chris
Thank you for sharing this cool music. The Jam were one of the best acts during the musically dismal eighties. The last three tracks and artwork for disk four are missing in the FLAC download...Dwight
ReplyDeleteHello Dwight, thanks for the tip. I will check it and fix it. But it will need time til tomorrow. Too busy.
DeleteThanks again
Kind regards
Frank
Hello Dwight,
Deletehmm i don't understand it. I checked the file and downloaded the file again and front, back and disc artwork is inside and the tracklist is also comlete. I compared it again with the original discs from my 5 disc Jam book and everything is okay. Don't know what happened but it looks like it must be on your side. No one else gave me a feedback like this and a lot people have downloaded the files. Hope you can figure it out.
Kind regards
Frank
Hello Dwight i checked the problem once again and i figured out what's the point. You don't downloaded part three of the flac files.
DeleteKind regards
Frank
Thank you Frank. I discovered that only 63.3 MB was downloaded for part 3. I will try to get all 112 MB this time (my wifi connection has been a little messed up lately).
ReplyDeleteDwight