Sunday, 8 January 2017

My express request...

URGENT...

 Hello folks, all of you friends and lovers of music. My concern is the urgent request not to post links from this blog to other sites or blogs. I love to share music and you can do with the music i post naturally whatever you want, but i want to ask you not using the links from here. If you want share it, feel free but if you do use your own links please. That's all i want to ask. I hope you all can give me your sympathy. Okay that's it. Wish you all a nice sunday/sunday evening

Greetings
                Frank

1 comment:

  1. Hi Superbillie
    First of all, many Thanks for your blogroll.
    Your request is the minimum of what can be waited for from any readers and followers.
    It is strange it is not naturally respected.
    More and more we can find bad citizens on the net and it is a shame.
    Thanks again for all information you are providing to us.
    musicyoucan

    ReplyDelete