Wednesday, 19 July 2017

...just a little information...

Dear Folks, i am very busy in the last days. In my job and here at home, too. It's a little bit difficult at the moment to re-up expired links (currently a big amount of requests) and posting new stuff with that little time. I want to ask you for the next two weeks please don't request for re-ups of expired links. After that i will do my best again to re-up all you need, want, like, must have or whatever :-).
Thanks for your understanding
Kind regards
                    Frank

8 comments:

  1. Hi Frank,
    I was just stopping by to actually just give a proper THANK YOU for your lovely lossless sharing, and your brilliant taste in music.
    Glad I came here today because I can let you know that I thoroughly understand your lack of time commitment to your blog here.. TOP of the list of LIFE should be your family, work... and somewhere way down the list is sharing music -- and all the time that goes into it!;) You are appreciated, my friend. Take care, and many blessing to you and yours:)

    tank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frank you are doing a crazy activity with your blog. You have not to apologize for anything. You real life outside this blog is most important than anything. so do'nt worry and take your time. And Thanks a lot for your blog
    musicyoucan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jerry, Tanktop, musicyoucan, for your kind words. Believe me guys i know what must have to be on top of the list. And since 55 years it work. Sometimes better sometimes ...:-) I just wanted to be friendly and give the people the infoabout no re-ups. Anyway thanks guys
    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. thank you very much for all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echoing the above comments. Thanks for this great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Frank. Really appreciate all the great music I've discovered thanks to you! Keep up the great work and whatever you have time for, is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok ok Thank you no re-up

    ReplyDelete