Here is the sixth volume of my Power Pop Collection. i hope you will enjoy.
This is the tracklist:
1) Revisit The Past - The Bottle Kids
2) Across The Universe - Bill Lloyd
3)New York City's Not Alright - Supralux
4)Where Has Your Lover Gone - Wanderlust
5)Rebel Inside - Greg Pope
6)The Girl - The Rubinoos
7)Waste No Time - Glenn Robinson
8)Jeff Lynne - Paul Melancon
9)Helen Wheels - The Shazam
10)Livin' Thing - PFR
11)Wish I Had Her Picture - Propeller
12)Rock'n'Roll Love Letter - Gary & The Grip Weeds
13)Baby I Believe - The Galaxies
14)I Want You Back - The Hoodoo Gurus
15)Is It Any Wonder - The Cowsills
16)This One - Cliff Hills
17)Telephone Line - Jeffery Foskett
18)Think With Your Heart - Michael Shelley
19)Here Comes The Sun - Dave Rave with The Wretches
20)You get What You Give - The Merrymakers
Haver fun
Frank mp3@320


Thank you! Every one of these has been total fun start to finish!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI Thank you for this new compilation. Always very enjoyable.
And Thanks too for all the good music shared !
Cheers