Saturday, 8 April 2017

Glam/Power Pop: Nick Gilder - City Nights /Frequency 2006 (Flac)


Two albums on one disc from Nick Gilder of Sweeney Todd fame. I posted City Nights some weeks ago in mp3. Now Javier contributed this fine albums in Flac here to the blog. I will post tomorrow the Frequency album in mp3, too. Hope you will like it and thanks again to Javier.

Enjoy it
            SB1     The link Flac expire 2017-04-23   Flac
                                                                        mp3@320

1 comment:

  1. As I live and breathe! The Best Of Nick Gilder? I didn't even know there was such a thing. Your site has been a bright spot for a while now. Thanks.

    I'm a big fan of HOT CHILD IN THE CITY, and Nick did a great version on Midnight Special: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shIxy6GhwdU looking like somebody starved Tom Petty and stretched him on a rack.

    Rock on!

    - Stinky

    ReplyDelete