Thursday, 2 February 2017

Candy - Demos 1986/1987 mp3


I had no clue this exists. Today i searched my HD for a completely different thing (a classic musicpiece) and i stumbled over this. This are twelve completely different tracks as the album i post a few days ago. As i found it i thought it will be demos for the only album they released but how it looks this are really twelve other songs. No clue from where i got it. Okay hope some of you will enjoy it. The soundquality is really good. The audioquality is mp3@vbr around 256.
If you listen to this don't waste to much hairspray lol. I'm just kidding.
Have fun
              Frank  link

Tracks: 1) Number One 2) The Girl I Love 3) Matinee 4) Champagne 5) Sound Of A Broken Heart
             6) Dance America 7) M.O.N.E.Y.  8) Every Day Is Saturday Night 9) Johnny Was An Angel
             10) Change The World 11) Goodbye Goodtimes 12) My Favorite Star

No comments:

Post a Comment