''Psychedelia - A Herbal Mixture Of Psychedelic Remedies And Freakbeat Fantoms'' is a box released in 2015 by Rubble. The box contains five discs of psychedelic pop and rock by bands and artists you don't hear on every second sampler. I really love this box and i think you will do it, too. I want to post one or two discs a day. Today i begin with disc 1 called ''Psychedelia - Oil Emulsion Slyde'' and the complete artwork of the box. I highly recommend this box. On disc 1 you will hear bands such as Svensk, The State Of Mickey And Tommy, Alan Avon, Jackpots, Kinetic, The Gibsons just to name a few. I hope you will like it
Have fun
Frank
Flac & mp3@320 & Booklet









Thanks very much Frank. Nice box!
ReplyDeleteDisc 1 FLAC is down Frank the other 4 are OK thanks for the ones I have so far.
ReplyDeleteFLAC and MP3 are both gone.
ReplyDeleteHi Frank I know you're having some issues at the moment but would really appreciate a new link for the Flac file to complete this set.
ReplyDeleteHello Deutros, it's up now.
DeleteEnjoy
SB1
Thank you very much Frank a true gentleman.
ReplyDelete