Tuesday, 27 June 2017

DELETED-DELETED-DELETED-DELETED-DELETED-DELETED-DELETED-DELETED-DELETED-DELETED-DELETED-DELETED-

Hello Folks, a filehoster where i am a customer deleted this week two files from my account. I got a note ''Due to a complaint the files are deleted''. Until today if there was a problem with any posts the artists or the rightholder sended me a mail and i deleted immediately the posts. Everything okay. This is the first time somebody don't talk to me directly but give a complaint to the hoster anonym. I know things like this happen everyday but i ask myself amongst other things: Who was the person or company and, more interesting: Was the reason really a violation of copyrights in any kind or maybe there are other reasons?
I will see how this go on...

Kind regards to all who like what i am doing here...
                                                                                   Frank/SB1

11 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so sorry that happened. It was always in the back of my mind that something like that would happen. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your efforts are much appreciated. Life is just complicated...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. First and foremost, I (and many others I am sure) LOVE what you are doing here.

    Back when I was doing a blog I would post playlists of about 15 - 20 songs and write about each song and also write about something else that was on my mind - sometimes a book I had read or a movie I had scene or politics. Whatever.

    Some troll decided he didn't like what I was doing and told me so in the most nasty and negative way. I probably should have just kept my mouth shut and deleted his comment but instead I said something back to him. Within 2 weeks almost all of my uploads were deleted from the file hosting service I was using at the time. Coincidence? Despite no proof, I think not. So it could be just some jerk who's got a problem looking to make trouble for you. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts I could never find out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a wonderful job, Frank!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you're doing, I probably should say it more often. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope this doesn't keep you from posting, love the site. I'm curious what band it was the complaint was about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for all your shares - much appreciated. Unfortunately they just don't get it that (in my case at least) previewing the many groups and records on this & other blogs, has resulted in me searching out bands CDs etc and actually buying their stuff.
    All the best, steveO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for everything, Frank! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't let the bastards grind you down. we love what you do

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frankie you're doin' a heckuva job, great posts in the last couple of weeks, in flac too.

    ReplyDelete