Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Machine is out of order! :-(

Hello Friends, i got bad news from my machine this morning. The computer get no power. I have tried different things but nothing works. I'm shure i know the reason why the computer get no power. Two days ago my sweetheart have let fall down a cup of coffee near at the place where the computer is standing. I believe some coffee came inside of the computer.Can't imagine no other reason. I'm in a bad mood at the moment.  I'm now on my lady's notebook. But that's no solution for longer time because she needs it for work and i hate this notebooks lol. However i will drive now to a friend who's a good expert in repair computers. If he cant help i must go to a service shop. I believe the next time there are no posts from here until the machine is fixed. I hope for your understanding and i will try to get the machine running as fast as possible.
Cheers
           Frank :-(

21 comments:

  1. Bad news for You. I hope you'll find a solution quickly. I'm really sorry for you. Thanks again for all the good music.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting everything fixed and back up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Frank, I hope it's OK. Thanks for all you do for us fans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon!I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Frank.
    You've quite a Java machine :-)
    Sorry, because it is difficult to live without a running computer.
    Cheers
    musicyoucan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer, good luck and try not to worry too much. We will miss you during your absence, Scott

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck Frank! Maybe it's just a bad power supply. I hope you're up and running soon. Best wishes Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, bad times, hang in there, I'll be waiting ... thanks for your work so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, friend, hope you fix it quickly, for your own pleasure, thanks for all

    ReplyDelete
  10. best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No problem!
    You've always been over generous with your shares.
    Hope it's only a minor problem!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Frank, I hope your lady makes up to you for this mistake. haha. Hope your computer is back up soon. Maybe your should add a "Donate" button on your site to help pay for the repair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck getting it fixed. Thanks for all the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bummer! Good luck Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bear From Delaware9 March 2017 at 20:30

    If liquid got into your computer, put a bowl of rice inside the unit and close it. The rice will suck up the moisture.

    ReplyDelete
  16. no worries Frank, that shit happens to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck in fixing the problem. We'll be waiting on your return.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the posts. Good luck with computer repairs.
    - Lary, Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Folks, it's nice to read all of your kind and encouraging comments. I really appreciate that. Also because it shows people take a little time to show interest in problems of others. I know it's just a little bit of time but it is a sign. And that's why i appreciate all the posts of everyone. Thanks for that, Folks.
    Well my motherboard said goodbye and i have ordered a new one. I wait now for the supply of the board. Okay, so far so good. I hope it don't need much time to start again here on the blog. Thanks again and all the best
    Cheers
    Frank

    ReplyDelete