This is not the unofficial album from Macca and Wings. This are recordings for the planned album ''One Hand Clapping''. It was recorded at Abbey Road in 1974. I also have the collector's edition double disc of ''One Hand Clapping'' with 40 tracks. If there is interest please comment and i will post it. The double disc is in flac. Okay let's go back to 1974.Cheers
Frank mp3@320

Thank you and consider me interested!
ReplyDelete@YankeeBoy Hello YankeeBoy, if you are interested that's enough for me.I'll post it in the next days. Wish you a nice evening
ReplyDeleteCheers
Frank
Awesome! I'd be interested to hear the full 40 track set.
ReplyDeleteHello the second cd is piano tapes i think
ReplyDeleteFanck you very much.
ReplyDeleteAlso, is it really difficult to see who had all the melody talent? The Beatles hadn't even gotten as good as they could have been
@Anonymous Hello Anonymous, i think you know this is no official album. This was recordings who found their way out of the studio sometimes in the past. And there was different bootleg sources. I got it like i post it.
ReplyDeleteKindly regards
Frank