Saturday, 24 December 2016

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!






Hello everybody out there on this very special day (whatever this means for every individual person). For me the day began after a cup of coffee immediately with work. My lovely wife gave the  instructions and i had to do it...last arrangements in the living room (where we will celebrate the christmas eve) like decorate the room and the christmas tree and any other little things.
But i like to do things like that, because it is for a great lovely and beautiful meeting in the evening with the family and beloved friends. The good news for me is: It is strictly forbidden for me to enter the kitchen. :-) !!!

Okay Ladies and Gentleman i wish all of you a wonderful Christmas celebration with good friends and family. Full of harmony and good good good GOOD VIBRATIONS. I hope all will have a nice day.


 My post for today is a collection of Power pop songs . I did the collection by myself. It's called ''SB's Power pop Collection Vol.1''. I think it is a little bit more personally post for this special day.
If you like it grab it - if not take my best wishes for christmas.

Here is the tracklist for the collection:


01 The Finkers - This Time It's Love
02 Feel - She Makes the Make-Up Look Good.mp3
03 Martin Luther Lennon - I Own the World.mp3
04 The Shazam - The Concept.mp3
05 Starclock - Yo Pussycat.mp3
06 The Royalties - Bring It On.mp3
07 The Syrups - Miss I Don't Understand You.mp3
08 Turnback, The - Beyond Belief.mp3
09 Brainpool - Ready! Steady! Go!.mp3
10 Big Kid - When I Met the Girl.mp3
11 The Shelters - Birdwatching.mp3
12 Farrah - Do You Ever Think of Me.mp3
13 The Innocents - Your Precious Touch.mp3
14 Brainpool - Holidays.mp3
15 The Waking Hours - Whispered News.mp3
16 The Struts - Put Your Money On Me.mp3
17 Jason Falkner - Do Ya.mp3
18 Lisa Mychols - Hearts Beat in Stereo.mp3
19 The Struts - Put Your Money On Me.mp3
20 Myhr, David - Loveblind.mp3
21 Ashley, Corin - Geez Louise.mp3
22 Merrymakers, The - I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better.mp3
23 DM3 - Can't Get What You Want.mp3
24 Millard Powers - She's So Clean.mp3
25 The Sun Kings - Only a Night.mp3


Okay, the link is in the comments

Three cheers
See you
             SB1



7 comments:

  1. link : https://mega.nz/#!PgN0ESyK!lOc_wuqRwryLSeuPoYPpkcHeraEoqCha9QGmXk67saQ


    pass: SB1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Keep the power pop coming! And happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing collection! I don't know if I've ever heard of more than two of the artists, but I am totally loving this. Take a bow, sir - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good compilation. Lots of bands I have, but, with the exception of the DM3 song, different songs than I have ever used on my own compilations. Been listening to this almost non-stop for a month. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. Love the Power Pop

    ReplyDelete